Fall is here. The trees are turning starting to turn beautiful shades of yellows, reds and oranges. The days are warm and sunny; the mornings crisp and foggy. Our last outdoor market will be October 14, however our Winter market starts November 4th inside the Milwaukee Street Traders. We also added a Chef’s Market on Wednesdays for restaurants, cooks and foodies. Thanks for helping us grow the market this year!
A couple updates:
- Outdoor market – last Saturday market is October 14 – above the Fish Hatchery in the municipal parking lot.
- Winter Market – starts Saturday, November 4th inside Milwaukee Street Traders. Time to be determined – probably 8:00-12:30.
- Chef’s Market – Wednesdays through October 11 – From 9-12 noon in the parking lot. Open to chefs, cooks and foodies to pick up produce for the week
- Check our Delafield Farmers Market Facebook page to get updates about live music, weather and fresh produce.
- Farmers Market produce bags are for sale for $10/each. Discounts are available for orders of 10 or more bags.
Thank you to all our loyal customers that visit the market each Saturday. And thanks also to our wonderful entertainers that bring a wealth of musical talent to the market each Saturday.
Thank you for your support!
Edna Wilson — Market Manager
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Dogs are welcome but they must be on a leash. We have water bowls throughout the market for your dogs to get a quick drink!