Pick up perennials for your flower garden and seedlings for your vegetable garden. Asparagus is here, fresh eggs, Italian sandwiches and Brazilian food. Talk to Tudo Sabor Brasil about his culture and food!
Thank you to all our loyal customers that visit the market each Saturday. And our new and old vendors that bring their vegetables, garden art, apples, honey, herbs, Italian sandwiches, cookies and sweets, perennials, and juices. And thanks also to our wonderful entertainers that bring a wealth of musical talent to the market each Saturday.
A couple random updates:
- Look for hot coffee, locally produced foods and lots of free samples
- Tables and chairs will be located throughout the market for catching up on those conversations you’ve been meaning to have all winter
- Check out all our new vendors and sponsors!
- Sponsorship/co-op advertising opportunities are still available with the farmers market throughout the season from May through October.
- Dogs are welcome but they must be on a leash!
Thank you for your support!
Edna Wilson — Market Manager
Contact us at: email@example.com
P.S. Look for Tudo Sabor Brasil – offering authentic Brazilian Food – Flan, Chicken Pizza, Cheese Bread and more!