The Delafield Farmers Market is a producer-only market; which means all items sold must be grown, produced or handcrafted by the applying vendor. In some cases however, vendors may sell produce for other vendors that may not be able to make it to the market.
Applying vendors will be invited to participate based upon the need for their product. We reserve the right to limit the number of same-type vendors and to restrict items for sale that are deemed inappropriate or not in keeping with the market guidelines. All vendors must obtain and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
You may print Vendor Application and Rules & Regulations here:
View/Print: 2018 Market Regulations
View/Print: Wisconsin Seller Information S-240 (2018)
View/Print: Delafield Farmers Market Application 2018
Items that may be sold include:
- Locally-grown vegetables, fruits, flowers, and plants
- Locally-produced eggs, bread, honey, maple syrup, and fruit juices
- Cooked and other processed food or sandwiches for immediate consumption
- Processed food items – spices
- Meat, poultry, or fish
- Homemade crafted items: jewelry, garden art, hand painted gourds, walking sticks, wreaths, bird feeders.
Items that cannot be sold include:
- Live animals
- Used clothing or other rummage items
Please read the Rules and Regulations to see which licenses or permits are needed for your application. If you are requesting to sell a handcrafted item, you must include 3-5 photos of your work with the Application Request below. Requests and Applications submitted without photos will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please call the market manager or leave a note on our Contact Us page.