To raise awareness of what Delafield has to offer, we’d like local organizations to participate at the market on Saturdays. Although businesses are not allowed to sell products at the market, they can promote their organization.
We ask that sponsors provide a value added activity for children or adults while you promote your organization.
A value-added activity will not only support the Market’s purpose but will also aid your organization in building relationships with individuals in the community.
We have a range of sponsorship opportunities available; the starting cost for a sponsorship is $50.
Some ideas include:
- Sponsor a local chef or cook to teach a cooking class with local produce
- Cooking classes & demonstrations
- Health & Wellness information booth
- Community visual arts and performing arts demonstrations
- Face painting, games, card making
- Sustainable projects & demonstrations on anything “green”
- Food Literacy Day
- Yoga, pilates, ballet, judo
- Sponsor one or all of our musicians for the season
- Story telling for kids
- Picnic tables & chairs with your company logo
- your suggestions !
We will update this page with additional sponsorship opportunities soon, so stay tuned!
To become a sponsor at the Delafield Farmers’ Market please contact our market manager at 262-719-3848,
or leave us a note on our contact page.