Saturday August 17th.Posted by Historic Delafield Farmers Market on Monday, August 19, 2019
The Delafield Farmers Market began in 1991 as an independent, vendor-owned entity. Several years later in 2018, the market has a new board of directors, and is developing a more diverse group of market vendors.
Our farmers are from southeastern Wisconsin. We have a wide array of locally raised vegetables, beef, pork, eggs and fruit which changes throughout the Wisconsin growing season - May through October.
Our Purpose and Vision
- Promote sustainability - provide direct producer-to-consumer economic opportunities
- "Buy local” - learn from farmers and producers the benefits of using fresh, locally grown, locally crafted produce
- Promote family owned farms, small businesses and young entrepreneurs
- Create community
- Educate consumers about farm fresh and grass fed produce, beef and eggs
- Promote local artisans - photographers, knitters, woodworkers, musicians and jewelry makers